Quantum Scientist, Hardware
- 岗位描述Job Description
We are committed to the task of building a quantum computer for solving the computational challenges in real-world problems. As a Quantum Scientist, you will work in a multifunctional team to solve various scientific and engineering problems on the implementation of quantum computing with superconducting circuits.
1. Develop high-performance quantum hardware based superconducting circuits, including design, fabricate, test, and analyze superconducting quantum devices.
2. Perform fundamental researches on fault-tolerant quantum systems based on superconducting circuits.
3. Work with the other team members on setting up a new lab.
1. Demonstrate record of research accomplishments in one or more of the following areas: experimental quantum computing, quantum error correction, superconducting device, low-temperature physics, microfabrication, and microwave electronics.
2. Strong software engineering skills related to data acquisition, experimental design, and data analysis.
(a) a CV with a list of publications. Under "Upload Documents->Technical work", please upload three to five representative publications in which you have made a major contribution.
(b) a cover letter, in which please state in one or two paragraphs your main accomplishments and the estimated start date of the job your are applying to. Please upload it under "Upload Documents->Others".
- 参加面试的城市或地区Interview City or Region